After two years of restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2022 EuCNC & 6G Summit will be organised on a hybrid conference from the city of Grenoble from 7th to 10th June 2022.
5G-IANA will be present at this edition, in collaboration with 5GASP project. Our partner Nextworks will introduce the Connected and Automated Mobility during the Special Session 10 “Netapps for Verticals”, where 5G-IANA Use Cases will be presented, providing insights about the major challenges in orchestrating NetApps with different purposes (e.g., infotainment, manoeuvres coordination etc.) for the Automotive Industry.
This session will take place on Wednesday 8th June 2022 from 16:00 to 17:30 CET and will focus on discussing how NetApp empowers the verticals on-boarding on 5G. It aims to bring together all the NetApp stakeholders, discuss their experiences so far and pave the way for NetApps into 6G to span all domains RAN/CORE/Transport/Devices/Applications.
The session targets to:
- Highlight experiences and lessons learned with NetApp development and its Lifecycle management.
- Investigate how Standards include related information to realize the NetApps vision.
- Understanding of all related stakeholders.
- Investigate cross-industry cooperation opportunities.
- Promote the innovative services and new business models introduced by the NetApp concept and their evolution towards 6G.
All information about this event is available on the website https://www.eucnc.eu/.